Healthy ageing: from epidemiology to policy. Challenges and updates from the ATHLOS project
21st IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics. July 23rd-27th, 2017 in San Francisco, California.
Individual talks July 26, 4:00 – 5:30 PM by Athlos researchers:
- Overview of the ATHLOS project (Beatriz Olaya Guzman)
- Healthy ageing and determinants – a review of the evidence (Matthew Prina)
- Data harmonization of longitudinal studies on healthy ageing: the ATHLOS project (Albert Sanchez Niubo)
- Development of the analytical methods (Demosthenes Panagiotakos)
- Policy & knowledge translation in the ATHLOS project (Martin Bobak)